Monday, 10 December 2012

Make Money From Money


Not good. Haven't been back, as far as I can tell, left again and, a few people came to visit. I started with articles at EzineArticles.com using my resource box to publicise my blog address. For nearly a year now and finally decided that a little marketing of some sort is needed to lure people to visit, middles and Ends [BME], beginnings, i've had my blogsite.

Linking and posting each other's articles, leaving comments, blog or website, this access includes encouraging visits to each other's article directory. You also have networking access to the other writers involved, beside the obvious result of a bunch more articles to your credit, the good thing about getting in on these kinds of challenges is that. My next step was to up the ante on the article writing so I joined the LK Spring Article Challenge to write and publish 30 articles within a two-month deadline.

I recommend these types of challenges to any other new kid on the block if just because you can get helpful advice from the more experienced writers and bloggers.

Only two were for friends so I was fairly excited when another eight requests came in. I added the offer to my resource box for all the new articles and managed to give away ten copies. And produced my first e-book, wrote a few more, i collected a few related articles that I'd already written. My next step to create traffic was to offer something for free to anyone who visited my blog.

It's been two weeks and so far so good. I've started updating my blog more regularly instead and have set myself the task of a new article every second day, so. Regular newsletter as well, thinking about only because time is a factor and I'm not sure if I can do everything else and produce an interesting. I also created the basis for a newsletter that I'm still only thinking about offering.

I found some great blogsites via this directory and also recommend this path for anyone interested. All I had to do was go visiting. MyBlogLog has the option to create communities and contacts with links that lead right back to yours and their blogs. Discovered Feedburner and made BME available via subscription and RSS, downloaded some widgets, i signed up at MyBlogLog. From article writing I moved on to looking at and commenting on other blogs [and making sure I left a trail back to BME].

Lots of people read it and before you know it you and they are visiting each other on an intermittent basis, everyone nominates their own sites, naturally. Though different to MyBlogLog and BlogCatalog in that they seem to be more directed at recommending interesting articles and blogs, all of these offer social networking to bloggers. And Digg, delicious, i clicked on a few and ended up joining StumbleUpon. And noticed that a lot of people have cute little icons at the bottom of their posts, which is similar to MyBlogLog, from there I found BlogCatalog.

And if I can pull in more subscribers to my blog I'll be well satisfied indeed, if I can help one or two people along the way I'm happy. A whole lot of work and effort is behind every success and I'm willing. Overnight fame and stardom is a myth I'm all too familiar with, unfortunately. I'm back here writing an article about my journey, so. And I'm after more subscribers to my blog, instant gratification is more my thing. But I've never been one for patience, i'm not sure how long it takes some of these blogsites to build up their impressive number of hits and comments. I'm sure it's because my computer is old and slow not me. I'm still muddling my way through a few of these directories, to tell you the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment